Funding your care

If you, or a relative or friend, need help to remain living at home, you may be entitled to financial support, either from the local Council or Benefits agency. Unlike care in hospital, care at home is not free, but, if there is only a little money available, the Council may be able to pay for a service. You will need to contact the Council’s Social Services department and arrange for a social worker to visit and carry out a needs assessment. After this, the Council will arrange for a homecare provider, perhaps Balmoral, to deliver the service.

Have a look at our Locations page to see if we run services in your area and then contact the local manager for more help.

Private Funding

If you or your family are paying for your own care and support, it is important that you select the care provider that can meet your own specific needs and choices.
Balmoral are dedicated to providing a privately funded support package that will be designed to meet your individual care requirements.

Self-Directed Support

Balmoral can also provide a service on a self-directed support basis. If you are entitled to support for care via the council or social work department we will work with you and your family to ensure that funding is used in the way that you choose and in a way that would benefit and enhance your life.

If you would like to know more about the services we can offer, please do not hesitate to contact your local branch, by visiting the locations page and speaking to a member of the team.